Design your monster before Friday 2nd November to be in with a chance to win!
Terms & Conditions.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 16 and under and parental/guardian consent must be given to enter
3. Only one entry per child per household (multiple children in one household can enter). No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. *All entrants will receive a copy of their design. The first 250 entries will be printed by Print My Smile’s poster supplier and will be mailed out to entrants as A5 posters. All entries after that will be sent to customers as PDFs that can be printed at home.
6. To enter the competition, a child aged 16 years or under needs to design a monster in our Monster Mash editor and then a parent or guardian submits the entry by registering on www.printmysmile.com during the checkout process, inputting an account address and a delivery address to complete the submission. There is no charge for entries but registration details are required to process the entry. If the parent or guardian does not want to register to enter, the child’s design can be downloaded using the ‘PDF preview’ button in the top right of the Monster Mash editor. The downloaded design can then be emailed to [email protected] to enter. Entries submitted via email will not be posted out to entrants but they can be printed off at home.
7. **Print My Smile will donate £1 to our charity fund for every household that enters, up to a maximum of £1,000, and this fund will be shared equally between Bliss and Born Too Soon. For more information about these two charities, please see below.
8. The competition opens at 09:00 on Sunday 22ndOctober and closes at 23.59 on Friday 2ndNovember 2018. Any entries made after this time will not be entered into the competition.
9. Print My Smile accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, left in the basket or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason.
10. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
11. All correctly completed entries will be entered into the competition and judging of the entries will take place w/c Monday 5th November. Winners will be notified by email or post by Friday 9th November 2018. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Print My Smile reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. There are three prizes, a first prize and two runner-up prizes. The winners will be selected at the judge’s discretion, and decisions will be made based on the creativity of the entries. The judge’s decision is final. The prizes are as described here and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. The prizes are as follows:
First prize: A personalised copy of the child’s design printed on a child’s size mug, a notebook, in a framed poster and on the front of a chocolate card. The winner will also receive a VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch that is suitable from age 4 years and upwards. If a winner is under 4 years old this can be substituted for an item to the same value, which will be agreed with Print My Smile and the winner’s parent/guardian. The first prize winners design will then be sold on the Print My Smile website as a personalised child’s mug and a personalised notebook, with the parent/guardian's consent. All profits from sales of these products will be transferred to the charity fund for distribution equally between the two charity partners, Bliss and Born Too Soon. Print My Smile will not profit from the sales of these items. All intellectual property rights of the design will be transferred to Print My Smile. There will be no monetary or property rights of the winner to sales of these products.
Runners up prizes: A personalised copy of the child’s design printed on a child’s size mug, a notebook, in a framed poster and on the front of a chocolate card. The winner will also receive a VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch that is suitable from age 4 years and upwards. If a winner is under 4 years old this can be substituted for an item to the same value, which will be agreed with Print My Smile and the winner’s parent/guardian.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Print My Smile reserves the right to (a) substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the promoter, to amend or close the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. To obtain details of the winner names and counties, please email [email protected] with ‘Monster Mash prize winner’ in the subject heading within 4 weeks of the closing date.
15. By entering this prize draw, all entrants’ parents/guardians consent to the use of their personal data by Print My Smile for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The names and ages of the children who enter will also be shared with the judges only in so far as they appear on the poster designs. No further information will be shared.
16. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and county in post promotional activity about the winners. They may also consent to photographs and other post competition promotional activity but this is optional.
17. Print My Smile may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or anyone who has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Print My Smile.
18. By entering the prize draw each entrant’s parent/guardian agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Promoter: Print My Smile, 180 Foxley Lane, Purley, United Kingdom, CR8 3NF
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
About Bliss One in eight babies are born needing neonatal care in the UK every year. Bliss is the UK’s leading charity for babies born premature or sick. Bliss champions the right for every baby born premature or sick to receive the best care. We achieve this by empowering families, influencing policy and practice, and enabling life-changing research.
Visit www.bliss.org.uk for more information.
About Born Too Soon The charity which has supported the Neonatal Unit at Kingston Hospital, UK since 1985. Born Too Soon provides state of the art equipment and all the special touches for families which make life easier, whilst a baby is being cared for on the Neonatal Unit at Kingston Hospital NHS Trust. Visit www.borntoosoon.info